The first sign of a life out of control seems ordinary. You fear going to work, your non-committal attitude towards opportunities and it feels things are moving so fast. And personal debt has a way of outgrowing your income.
Ask yourself these questions.
Is Your Attitude regarding Challenge as a stepping stone or a learning experience?
Do you believe that now is the best time to seize opportunities?
Do you feel confident that your future is full of surprises but definitely prosperous?
Do you believe that you have the skills and abilities, or you can learn from others, to meet your goals?
As for financial goals:
- Do you know where your money goes
- Are you allotting money each month to your savings goals?
- Do you feel in control of your credit card spending or personal debt?
- Are you on track to build wealth with your income?
- If you face a layoff, do you have an alternate income source?
- Do you feel you have just as much control over your financial situation in an economic downturn as you do in a boom?
- Do you have a plan for building wealth?
- Have you taken steps toward starting that business you’ve always dreamed of owning?
How do you control your life?
First Idea: Define Yourself! Be clear what
you want, start small or easy to achieve targets.
Second Idea: Use the Help of Experts
to Learn and Make Decisions, in case of hard-to-achieve targets
Third Idea: Test Yourself With Action. In
other words, if you don’t know what to do in order to achieve your target, do the first immediate step or shoot first. This will make one aware of how far away is the target. That way, each time you shoot, you are nearer your target.
Keep on shooting and the target will be bull’s eye in no time.
Remember, if you want to develop real expertise of your own in a field, understand that it will take the right information, the right mindset, and skills developed from using the
information and making mistakes.
You may have a great attitude when things are going your way but struggle to stay positive in challenging times. Check out Jim Rohn’s advice for changing your attitude to
change your life .Let the important and necessary goals and actions dominate your time and life, while the little stuff remains in the background.